1. Upload the video to a site such as YouTube or Vimeo.
2. In the video’s description, include:
- The official title of your film (this should also be its title on YouTube or Vimeo).
- The genre of your film (choose one: Action/Adventure, Alternative/Experimental, Comedy, Documentary/Nonfiction, Drama, or Music Video).
- A brief summary of your film (1 – 3 sentences).
- DO NOT include your name or personal information. Send a link to your video to Cardinal Filmworks at email@example.com.
- DO include your name, email address, and phone number in your email.
3. Submissions are due by 11:59pm Monday, February 23, 2015. For a more complete list of requirements and instructions, visit http://bit.ly/1FMLsrt.
When all submissions have been collected, video links will be sent to a group of non-biased faculty judges. Awards for Best Actor, Best Editing, and other categories will be evaluated and voted upon at the end of a two-week period. About ten of the top films will be presented at Friday Night Filmworks on March 27th. This will be a red carpet event!